Thursday, September 26, 2013

Last blog of the term!

Hey guys I hope you have had a great term, or couple of months if your part of the old people crew.

I am sorry about the absence of blog posts this term and the truth is I just haven't got back into doing them lately but im sure that will change next term because we leave this term at 99 blog posts, So I'm planning on doing something special and adding a few new polls and such as well as adding maybe some pictures and stuff :D so im pretty excited for next term. Hehe thats a lot of the word term in that paragraph lol.
One of my all time favourite movies
Soooo... Umm I dont really know what to say about this term besides its been. AMAZING AND FUN and lazy hehe eating popcorn everyday. It was really cool finishing our book series called Airborn about a young airship aviator called Mat Cruz based in Victorian times but there were airships and steam-punk technology. I find that studying film has given me a greater perception of what goes on in the background and backstage and as well as how much work has to be in a film before it actually goes to the the theaters and that you also have to be very rich if you want to individually want to produce a film because you have to accept that your film might be really crap and then you lose a lot of money and I mean A LOT of money. Basically its a gambling game over your creativity.
Well here's some pictures of our term but there isn't any of us doing movie stuff sadly :(

the team for the Douglas Villa Tournament
My re-design of the cover for Airborn

And also Papa if you're reading this, Get better soon dude I hope you dont get too sick. Heaps of love The-O  Thats the last blog this term so see ya later everyone :D

My sister Moana and her boyfriend Shaun at the ball







No comments:

Post a Comment