Thursday, September 12, 2013

40 MOVIES LATER :D

Helloooo followers, Anyone there? Sorry for taking such a long break from the blog, we have been watching heaps of movies 40 in 7 weeks to be exactly on the dot. This has been the most exhausting study ever, First off we have to drive down to the movie store which takes out 15 minutes of our day, and then we have to put the the movie in the dvd player and then make some popcorn and some drinks and place our butts on the couch. AND THEN ( my teacher is cruel lady ) we have to chew popcorn for hours on end SHOCKING. Ill be so glad to get back to real school! Umm, yeah right.


But while we have been watching movies the clones have taken an interest, and started their own production company, They haven't been able to hire a screen writer so they just reenacted all their favorite movies. We sent in a sneaky spy and captured these images.


BLAH BLAH IS GIBBERISH FOR ALL THIS STUFF. I won a sportsmanship award for being a great sportsman, I guess. Well the reason I won this award was because I helped my coach out at practice and did not get cocky after winning 11 out of 11 games which is pretty good record to be honest. I feel that team was really awesome at the games and we did really well with passing and shooting and scoring my team was awesome. we opened the the season with a 5-0 win and I scored a amazing left footed goal straight across the goal face and the goalie wasn't expecting a left footed shot so I wrong sided him it AWSHUM :D . well here is some pictures with me and my medals and a soccer ball I got from my uncle Miles he is an awesome dude.





Oh and a special treat Bam was being very cute so I








decided to take some pictures so here ya go. This is The-O signing off see ya later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment