Thursday, July 4, 2013

Polar steampunk whales Last post of term 2

This is the last blog post of term 2. I can't believe it's only 6 months until I go to college Yay - I guess.

This has been a great term, PROBABLY THE BEST. My highlights of the term are


1: Having a whole bunch of fun with my mum 
2: Steampunk Festival
3:NEW SOCCER SEASON (we have won all of our games so far I think that's 7-8 maybe)
4: EVERYTHING...

Ever since we came back from the Antarctic-centre in Christchurch we have been studying the poles and watching documentaries about the early explorers and looking at whales and PENGUINS (adorable lil guys) waddling around. But I decided to make a challenge for my self and draw Steampunk whales. I have drawn three already but I'm planning on doing more maybe 6 more here is a picture of the three I have drawn.



As I said I am planning on doing more. I might even give the penguins a go. OH THERE'S STEAMPUNK EVERYWHERE IN MY HEAD I CANT GET IT OUT hehehe.


We were in Wellington on Monday and Despicable me 2 was coming out and there was all of these little cardboard cutouts of the minions and we decided we would get Bam a companion. So mum walks right up to one and goes "Yoink" and we walked back to the car and got Bam a new best friend. My mum is ingenious and a bit of a thief.














I hope everyone has an awesome mid winter break unless you are in the northern hemisphere and then I know you are having a good time at the beach (Mum is going to PEI for 2 weeks- jealous!). I will be back on the Cave blog at the end of July.

Toodles The - O

No comments:

Post a Comment