Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Antarctic-Arctic RESEARCH

After I visited the Antarctic Centre in Christchurch, we have taken a interest in the study topic of the Poles SOUTH AND NORTH y'know the whole shabang so we have been studying and watching documentaries in bed and eating popcorn. I have chosen the two animals I want to learn more about Musk ox and Narwhals I would also like to learn more about Inuit people. If any of you guys have anything you think would help me with my study or some stories you might have please send them to theoneale00@gmail.com or post a comment here on the blog.

Now what is really cool is that tomorrow we are expected to get a POLAR BLAST- that is strong winds direct from the South Pole- whoop maybe some snow! Here is what the weather map looks like- cold and a chance of penguins!


ON OTHER NOTES:
I have been teaching mum how to use Minecraft and teaching her how to play around with it and CREATE. I am doing this because understanding gaming is one of her goals and spending lots of time on Minecraft is one of mine! See works perfectly. She has beeen having a ball and I think she's going to be a well seasoned Mincrafter in no time at all. She's already created a house and underground spa area and she's being working hard on her obstacle course I made her so she could practice her skills. She i a bit shaky in survival mode and stresses out and then kills everything *cough- dangerous* HERE are some screenshots of our world. 

Here is a great video from these guys called The Corridor Digital- awesome if you ever wondered where those socks go...

Kittens on the beat

That was the blog this week hope you enjoyed The-O

No comments:

Post a Comment