Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tis the end of the school year

As you can tell by the title is that its the end of the year we wish that you will have a great Christmas and new year we are ending the blog for the summer holidays but we will be back at the start of next term. We might start a new tradition of uploading a music video every week SO... I have a my favorite song of the week and with out further ado we have the song of the week on the side bar -> -> -> -> ->
Coldplay: Hurts like Heaven... AWESOME!

So for the summer holidays in January we will be going to SAMOA WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! its just north-west of New Zealand and its a smallish island not as big as NZ but is much warmer and Beachy (made up word of the day). We will be staying on the beach and I'm even going to sleep in a treehouse.

It's been great having you read my blog and leave comments and I hope you come back in January. Next year I am doing home school again for Year 8. I want to learn about animation and the rainforests and write some comics and play football.



In 2013 I wish all kids in the world could be free to do their own thing and be themselves. Have a great summer (or winter) and toodles, The-O.

2 comments:

  1. It has been great to be able to follow your school year. Enjoy Samoa (so jealous) and those good looking strawberries. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Theo what an amazing year you have had. You are such an imaginative and curious boy, and I love that you are able to bring all that stuff to your own learning. Your wish on behalf of all the other children of the world tells me what a big heart you have. Awesome! D.

    ReplyDelete