Monday, February 4, 2013

Open Sesame! The School Cave is back!

Greetings followers and visitors... welcome back to The School Cave blog. This is my third year of home school and it looks like a interesting year. I am 12 and playing for the Wairarapa rep soccer team and my first project is to build a Reading Portal from an old fridge box. The plans are ready and we start painting this week. It will have a shaggy carpet and be awesome. I can't wait for it to be done so I can crawl in and disappear.

Bean Cave Feb 2013
Last year I designed a new garden and it's been growing all summer and now the veggies are exploding. My bean cave is a cool and shady spot. Mum and Dad are jealous because there is only room for me and my dog Bam.
Sidekick

My family went to Samoa for a holiday. It was really cool on the beaches and swimming with the tropical fish and seeing To Sua trench. Here is a photo of me swimming down in the trench.
To Sua Trench, Samoa

Dr EvilTopHat and The Righteous Bison
Ninja Bomb
I used my birthday and Xmas money to buy.....Drum rolll....... The Righteous Bison Ray Gun from Doctor Grodbort's workshop at Weta. It is awesome and I have managed to keep zombies and aliens out of my house.
Lagoon swimming with my boar tusk pendant

This term I'm doing some research about rainforests and their biology and issues like deforestation and poaching. I wanted to ask people who read this blog to send me an email (see the address on the sidebar) or add a comment if you have been to a rainforest. What was it like, what was your favourite wildlife that you saw? I want to put your descriptions in my Rainforest Log. Also I will share links to some cool videos and photos when I find them. Thanks.
image of the week

I will  put up a new post each week. Please answer the poll and have a good week.

Tallyho.
The-O

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the school cave up and running again Theo. We need to think about ways to strengthen the reading portal so that it can take some punishment. Maybe you and Mum can find some really good pieces of wood?

    ReplyDelete