Thursday, November 29, 2012

BADASS HAIRCUT Tehehehe



Good afternoon fellow followers how was your day?.
My day was BADASS i got my hair cut so short i gave my self in a fright in the mirror i almost fell over lol. we started the day off with usual y'know check the garden go for the morning emptiying of the bowels and we were OFF on a ADVENTURE WAHOOO.

When i came back home i was a bit sleepy like i had a bit of a shock to my system (hopefully not to much hair was cut off otherwise i might die of mysterious causes... TROLOLOLOLOL) (like a plant)
its going to take a bit of getting used but Ehh what can ya do and that is the story of when my hair cut branches off of a tree TROLOL. Oh well im on a bit of a tight schedule so thats me signing off for the 2nd to last week of SCHOOL.

1 comment: