Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dr Evil TOPHAT turns 12!!!!

Yes my friends, it is true, today is my birthday. Interesting fact: I was born at 11:21 on the 21/11. And today I'm 12.





It is an awesome birthday so far. I got an Arsenal shirt and jacket, a digital book mark dictionary, Australian money and a cool little action figure and a new soccer ball. BEING 12 ROX SO FAR> Tonight we are having Mexican food and chocolate cupcakes and on the weekend my friend Bas and I are taking the train to the zoo to check out the new sun bear enclosure.

 I think IT IS SO COOL that there are now people from all over the world reading this blog and I would like to know who some of you are- Earthlings, Aliens or characters from the land of Garfarble? Send me an email and let me know how you found this blog and what you think.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!
Toodles The-O

No comments:

Post a Comment