Sunday, May 12, 2013

SALUTATIONS folllowers.

WELCOME BACK everyone to another term of blogyness ( TIS A REAL WORD I TELLS YA ) Mum and I are working incredibly hard on our costumes for the Steam-punk Festival and we will have a photoshoot before we leave with our finished costumes and gizmos. 
*KAPOW*

This is your superior DrEVILTOPHAT and I will be your host for the next month.
So relax...
*Moaning sounds* SET STUN *ZAP* OOOF 

I'm so sorry about that, we had a minor... Umm... occurrence.... with previous blogger...

* Put him into a coma- NOW!

I,  DrEviltophat will be taking over this blog for the next 4 weeks. Please be advised this Theo Braithwaite will be on extended leave- if you need to contact him, well... contact someone else! HAHAHA 

I am in the southern hemisphere preparing to attend the annual Steam-punk Festival in the provincial town of Oamaru. Yes this is correct. It is a gathering of steam and anachronistic technology minded citizens with a sense of pseudo Victorian style. This year promises to be a big bash with Fire shows Fire breathers, Fireworks, EVEN explosions, AND DANCING, FASHION, LECTURES, STORY TIME
*Bam* DID SUMWON SAY STOWY TWIME???

Yes Bam I said story time.You may be wondering why the dog is speaking the common tongue english. It is simply because I built a dog translator.
 
I hope to meet up again with my accomplice Rufina Haggart- Scottish spinster and rogue mathematician. Please stay tuned to the blog this month as I will be sharing chapters of my auto biography SUCH AS: Chapter 34: How DrEviltophat DEFEATED THEE SAMOAN POLTERGEIST BOAR (just to make things more interesting) and Chapter 78: Where the hells bells did my trigger finger go? Nobody KNOWS - maybe it fell in someone's alms bowl or maybe it was taken aloft after it was attacked by a sea crow *nasty beasts- almost deserve extinction*
I am quite amazed about the skills of my new monkey projectionist
and I shall use this blog to host my very own MOVING AROUND PICTURES FILM FESTIVAL
We are proud to present our first film * THE Gentlemen's DUEL*for your pleasure.
Go buy some overly priced Mayan popping-corn while the monkey gets the steam projector ready.
Sit back and wish you had adventures like me!

2 comments:

  1. Take lots of pictures. Post some on your FaceBook page if it's easier. Not sure if you should be trusting this Dr. Eviltophat with the blog, Theo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, Dr EvilTopKnot or whatever your name is - where is Theo and what have you done with him!! Don't make me go looking for my semi-automatic cross bow with the magazine that contains 120 bows and can fire one bow per second!!!! (I call her "Quiver of Death" - you like?). You will regret not returning him (Theo that is) to me!!! I await your reply - don't keep me waiting....

    ReplyDelete